Selling my home in rural Brattleboro area.
Cedarhaven was originally built as a log cabin in the 1950s, but has been expanded and modernized 3 times since then. Now it forms a unique rural environment located near Brattleboro. It combines a log cabin feel, with most modern conveniences.
- (pictures below)
- 8 miles from Marlboro College campus.;
- 8 miles from downtown Brattleboro
- 1/4 mile from Sunset Lake
- Excellent location for walking/hiking, running, cross country skiing, snowshoeing
- 3 BR, 1 bath, living room, sunroom/dining room, kitchen, laundry room (1400 sq. ft. total)
- bathroom and kitchen remodeled recently (soapstone counters, custom cabinets, stone floors, oversized shower)
- washer, dryer, dishwasher
- skylights, and many windows
- woodstove and fireplace,
- all natural wood interior (legacy of its origin as a log cabin)
- detached garage, workshop and shed (perhaps 400 square feet additional)
- satellite internet access to be upgraded this year
- painted last fall
The house was initially built around 1950 as a log cabin. But expanded 3 times between then and 2004. Now combines its rustic feel with all modern conveniences:
The house is currently furnished in antiques. Sale of antiques garden tools etc. is negotiable.
House from driveway
Morning view east from dining area:
Deck and hot-tub in winter
Kitchen, toward dining area
Stone floor in entry (and bath)